Resources for grieving families
- The Pregnancy Loss and Infant Death Alliance (http://www.plida.org/) is an organization dedicated to helping professionals and parent advocates who support bereaved parents. The website includes numerous resources but some are available to members only. Click here (http://www.plida.org/membership.php) for information on becoming a member.
- Share Pregnancy and Infant Loss Inc (http://www.nationalshare.org/) is dedicated to helping parents and families who have been touched by pregnancy or infant loss. The website offers information on upcoming events, information for professionals, parents, friends and families, and even children. Share support groups are held in numerous states and can be located on the Share website.
- A Place to Remember (http://www.aplacetoremember.com/) offers numerous resources for those whose lives have been touched by pregnancy or infant loss. Books, cards, and gifts and other items can be purchased. There is also a link to other helpful resources.
- The Grieving Dads Project (http://www.grievingdads.com/) is a website devoted to fathers who have been touched by pregnancy loss. Dad’s can subscribe to the blog and purchase the Grieving Dads book online. Other grief resources are also available on the blog roll and under the “child Loss Support” link.
- RTS Bereavement Services (http://bereavementservices.org/) offers training for professionals who work with bereaved parents. Schedules and fees are available on the website.